Morgan Wallen performing on stage
Morgan Wallen Extends Tour With New 2024 Stadium Dates
Country music superstar Morgan Wallen has extended his One Night at a Time World Tour with 10 new stadium dates in 2024. The additional U.S. dates will kick off April 4 at Indianapolis’ Lucas Oil Stadium and end Aug. 8 at Las Vegas’ Allegiant Stadium.
Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana
Wallen’s tour has been a massive success since it launched in February 2022, selling out arenas and amphitheaters across the country. The tour is in support of Wallen’s critically acclaimed third album, Dangerous: The Double Album, which was released in January 2021 and has since become the best-selling country album of all time.
Morgan Wallen’s album Dangerous: The Double Album
The new stadium dates are sure to be a hot ticket, as Wallen is one of the most popular and in-demand artists in the world right now. Tickets go on sale to the general public on October 7 at 10am local time.
Here is a full list of Morgan Wallen Extends Tour for the new 2024 stadium dates:
- April 4 – Indianapolis, IN – Lucas Oil Stadium
- April 19 – Denver, CO – Empower Field at Mile High
- April 26 – Nashville, TN – Nissan Stadium
- May 3 – Minneapolis, MN – US Bank Stadium
- May 10 – Charlotte, NC – Bank of America Stadium
- May 17 – Arlington, TX – AT&T Stadium
- May 31 – Philadelphia, PA – Lincoln Financial Field
- June 7 – East Rutherford, NJ – MetLife Stadium
- June 14 – Foxborough, MA – Gillette Stadium
- July 5 – Atlanta, GA – Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- August 8 – Las Vegas, NV – Allegiant Stadium
Fans can expect a high-energy show full of Wallen’s hits, including “Whiskey Glasses,” “7 Summers,” “More Than My Hometown,” and “Wasted on You.” Wallen is known for his powerful vocals and engaging stage presence, and his concerts are always a must-see for country music fans.
Morgan Wallen performing on stage with fans
If you’re a fan of Morgan Wallen, be sure to mark your calendars for the new 2024 stadium dates and grab tickets as soon as they go on sale. You won’t want to miss this chance to see one of the biggest stars in country music perform live!
You may also like to know: JOURNEY Announces Early 2024 North American Tour With TOTO
About Morgan Wallen
Morgan Wallen was born on May 13, 1993, in Sneedville, Tennessee. He grew up listening to country music and playing baseball. After a high school baseball injury, Wallen decided to pursue music. He moved to Nashville and began writing songs and performing at local bars.
In 2014, Wallen auditioned for the sixth season of The Voice. He made it to the playoffs but was eliminated during the quarterfinals. After the show, Wallen signed with Panacea Records and released his debut EP, Stand Alone, in 2015.
In 2016, Wallen signed with Big Loud Records and released his debut single, “The Way I Talk.” The song peaked at number 30 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart. Wallen’s follow-up singles, “Up Down” and “Whiskey Glasses,” were both commercial successes. “Whiskey Glasses” became Wallen’s first number-one single on the Billboard Country Airplay chart in 2019.
In 2018, Wallen released his debut album, If I Know Me. The album was a commercial success, peaking at number two on the Billboard 200 chart and number one on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart. Wallen’s second album, Dangerous: The Double Album, was released in 2021. The album was a massive success, breaking several streaming records and becoming the best-selling country album of all time.
Wallen is one of the most popular and successful country music artists in the world. He has won numerous awards, including two Academy of Country Music Awards, two Country Music Association Awards, and a Billboard Music Award. He has also been nominated for a Grammy Award.
In addition to his musical career, Wallen is also a devoted father to his son, Indigo Wilder. Wallen is open about his struggles with addiction and mental health, and he uses his platform to raise awareness about these issues.
Wallen is a talented singer and songwriter who has achieved great success in a short period of time. He is also a role model for many young people, and he is using his platform to make a positive impact on the world.
Here are some of Morgan Wallen’s personal achievements:
- Two Academy of Country Music Awards (Male Vocalist of the Year and Album of the Year)
- Two Country Music Association Awards (Male Vocalist of the Year and Album of the Year)
- One Billboard Music Award (Top Country Artist)
- One Grammy nomination (Best Country Album)
- Best-selling country album of all time (Dangerous: The Double Album)
- Devoted father to his son, Indigo Wilder
- Open about his struggles with addiction and mental health, and using his platform to raise awareness about these issues
Here are some unknown facts about Morgan Wallen:
- He can play the violin and piano.
- His favorite dinosaur is a T-Rex.
- He wanted to be a professional baseball player before he pursued a career in music.
- He has a dog named Chase who accompanies him on tour.
- He has a strong connection to his Southern roots and often incorporates them into his music.
- He is close to his family and frequently mentions them in interviews.
- He is a big fan of the Tennessee Titans football team.
- He enjoys spending time outdoors, hunting and fishing.
- He is a private person and doesn’t share much about his personal life on social media.
- He is passionate about helping others and has donated to several charities.
- He is a role model for many young people and is using his platform to make a positive impact on the world.
I hope you found these facts interesting!